Legacy Funeral Home is happy to offer you our THWJ SUAB line of caskets. Legacy casket are designed to fit properly into a standard outer burial vault and an oversize burial vault.
Legacy Casket Styles
* Heritage: Hinged caskets with a mahogany red or clear finish and block corners DETAILS
* Tribute: Hinged caskets with a mahogany red or clear finish and spiral corners DETAILS
* Legacy: Hinged caskets with a natural finish and beveled corners DETAILS
* Special Dragon: Hinged caskets with a clear finish and carved block corners DETAILS
* Special Peacock: Hinged caskets with a clear finish and carved block corners DETAILS
* Special Cross: Hinged caskets with a clear finish and carved block corners DETAILS
Where are Legacy Caskets Made?
Legacy caskets are made at our Legacy casket plant in Laos. The owner has made trips to Laos to inspect and insure that our caskets our being made to our specifications and that our caskets are the quality we expect.
What are Legacy Caskets Made of?
The THWJ SUAB line of caskets is made from Thwj Suab (Hinoki) wood. Hinoki has a natural aroma that is similar to a menthol smell. The wood is left in its original state (not kiln dried) so that it retains it's original moisture. This natural state is preferred by the Hmong community.
How are Legacy Casket Made?
Our caskets are made by skilled craftsmen that have been making caskets for generations. Their skills are passed on from fathers to sons. They use all wood dowel and biskets when assembling the caskets. The hinges attaching the casket cover are made from wood also. There are no metallic parts in the assembly of these caskets.